Help me make more free map sets. Support my cartography on Patreon! 8-BIT DUNGEON: Retro-Pixel Fantasy FPRPG Card Game #FreeMapFriday Series on Twitter. New Maps Every Friday! Big Book of Maps for Tabletop Roleplaying Games Hardcover Book Fantasy Virtual Tabletop VTT Maps Cartogprahy Icon Symbol Sets - Over 1000 Assets for Map Making The Perils Of... Geomorphic Map Sets & World Blank Templates Sci-Fi Science Fiction Virtual Tabletop VTT Maps Starship Deckbuilder Kits - Build Your Own Starship Deckplans! Starship Deckplan Maps for Virtual Tabletop VTT Mega Station X - Ultra Massive Mega Maps Planet Portfolios: Space Virtual Tabletop VTT Assets Cosmic Starscapes & Alien Worldscapes Large-Scale Environmental Maps for Virtual Tabletop VTT All Paths to Adventure Titles by Justin Andrew Mason on DriveThruRPG.com Tavern Sign Crafter & Generator

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Mini-Dungeon Map-A-Day December MADness!

For the month of December 2016, I decided to commit to creating one full-color Mini-Dungeon map each day of the month.

To lead into this, I wrapped up the month of November with a dozen extra new Mini-Dungeon maps. On Christmas day, I completed the entire run, having produced 31 maps for December (and a total of 43 maps in less than 30-days).

These maps, coupled with the very large batch I completed in September will provide cartography for at least one AAW Games / Adventureaweek.com Mini-Dungeon a week for the entire year of 2017. Now, that's what I call getting a head start!


2 comments:

  1. Amazing collection of maps. Love your work. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy them. There is *a lot* more fun cartography that I've created coming out in the next couple of weeks as well -- I'm just not cleared to share those with the general public yet.

      Delete

Blog Archive