Help me make more free map sets. Support my cartography on Patreon! 8-BIT DUNGEON: Retro-Pixel Fantasy FPRPG Card Game #FreeMapFriday Series on Twitter. New Maps Every Friday! Big Book of Maps for Tabletop Roleplaying Games Hardcover Book Fantasy Virtual Tabletop VTT Maps Cartogprahy Icon Symbol Sets - Over 1000 Assets for Map Making The Perils Of... Geomorphic Map Sets & World Blank Templates Sci-Fi Science Fiction Virtual Tabletop VTT Maps Starship Deckbuilder Kits - Build Your Own Starship Deckplans! Starship Deckplan Maps for Virtual Tabletop VTT Mega Station X - Ultra Massive Mega Maps Planet Portfolios: Space Virtual Tabletop VTT Assets Cosmic Starscapes & Alien Worldscapes Large-Scale Environmental Maps for Virtual Tabletop VTT All Paths to Adventure Titles by Justin Andrew Mason on DriveThruRPG.com Tavern Sign Crafter & Generator

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

New Paths to Adventure Logo

With a half-dozen self-published titles and the successful conclusion of my kickstarter for The Big Book of Maps (for Tabletop Roleplaying Games), I decided it was time to get a little more serious about branding the "Paths to Adventure" label. While technically, it's still just the title of this blog, I've gone ahead and filed all the legal paperwork on it, and will be utilizing the identity to publish.

I don't have any intent at this time of becoming a full-time (nor even frequent) publisher. I remain a freelance for hire, and my self-published titles will remain in the minority of published works attributed to my name. However, having a publishing identity available for the few titles that I do self-publish seems like a logical approach. So, I unveil to you the new official "Paths to Adventure" identity logo:



As time permits in the coming weeks I will be updating trade dress on several products (including this blog) with variations of this logo theme to better convey the brand of products, books, and applications that I self-publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive